Sunday, February 05, 2006

Brace yourself FOOL!

Yawn... long time no update...

ok, i've ben playing The Warriors, im up to around level 13 or so... its cool, im enjoying it. there isnt too much to say about it.

I hooked up my PS2 controller > USB adapter in my room, so now i lie on my bed, and play my roms and emulators. mainly GBA stuff, and some old school SNES things. mostly Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, and MegaMan Battle Network 3 Blue. but i've started to get more into n64 things on my 1964. Somethings dont work so well, but im working on assembling a good collection, ive basically been playing starfox64, supermario64, and my personal favorite, Harvest Moon 64...
Due to a good grade on my English Regents, my father now has to buy me a new graphics card for my personal computer in my room, so hopefully everything will run better. especially Perfect Dark and GoldenEye. ^_^


other then that... nothing new to comment, i haven't played RE:4 in a while... but i got past that part i was stuck on, but now im stuck in a control room battling some weird thing that looks like Alien... um... yeah...

Oh, if you want to check out how to use your PS2 controllers on your computer check out my link up top to LikSang. they have all that stuff.

enj0i

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home